Welcome to Linnette's special place of exploring new worlds through the realm of fiction...

Michelle - My Sister, My Friend

I lost a very dear friend. Her name: Michelle Linnette. She's the big sister I never had. She shares my name. She gave me the title to my book series: "Flying with Broken Wings". And, though Beth's eyes are more Emerald than Peridot, Michelle's eyes are my inspiration for Beth's beautiful green eyes. 

Michelle is one of the most amazing people I've ever had the privilege of knowing. "Finding Beth" will be published in her memory when it comes out (Lord willing next Spring or Summer). For today, this is my tribute to her:


I hear your voice
I see your smile
The sparkle in your beautiful green eyes

Your laughter bubbles
Tinkles like chimes
My heart glows and I can't help but smile

Your warm hugs
And "I love yous"
By their very essence lend strength

Your loving heart
Is beauty defined
Touching, healing, spreading sunshine 

You are so special
Exquisite and precious
The treasure of you fills my mind

You are loved
Never forgotten
Now dancing on the streets of heaven



        No more thorns. No more dark nights. You're now a rose in full bloom.

        I love you, Michelle. Dance for me, too. Someday I'll dance in heaven right beside you!

No comments:

"To You, O LORD, I call; my rock, be not deaf to me, lest, if You be silent to me, I become like those who go down to the pit. Hear the voice of my pleas for mercy, when I cry to You for help, when I lift up my hands toward your most holy sanctuary." Psalm 28:1-2, ESV

"We love because He first loved us." (1 John 4:19, ESV) "Husbands, love your wives, as Christ loved the church and gave Himself up for her..." (Ephesians 5:25, ESV)

The Ragged Edge - A Life Changing Experience!