Welcome to Linnette's special place of exploring new worlds through the realm of fiction...

How About A Little YA?

A friend reminded me today of a cute story I wrote for young adults (YA) which turned into a novel idea. After re-reading it, I thought, "Why not have some fun and give my readers a little something while they're waiting on Beth?"


Green Beans and Puppy Love actually started with a story praxis (it's where us writer's take a word or a theme and see if we can build a story around it). Green beans was the praxis for the day. Intrigued? Or even a little curious? Please click here, read it, and let me know what you think. Then, spread the word to all your YA friends so I can learn what they think, too.


Is Green Beans and Puppy Love worth writing for a YA novel? Or would I be wasting my time and energy finishing the story? 


No comments:

"To You, O LORD, I call; my rock, be not deaf to me, lest, if You be silent to me, I become like those who go down to the pit. Hear the voice of my pleas for mercy, when I cry to You for help, when I lift up my hands toward your most holy sanctuary." Psalm 28:1-2, ESV

"We love because He first loved us." (1 John 4:19, ESV) "Husbands, love your wives, as Christ loved the church and gave Himself up for her..." (Ephesians 5:25, ESV)

The Ragged Edge - A Life Changing Experience!